Wednesday, May 1, 2013

“TWO SIDES OF A PAGE” 1ST side written by just pass Raju , 2nd side by Natarajan V. CEO


 “TWO SIDES OF A PAGE”  1ST side written by just pass Raju , 2nd side by Natarajan V. CEO

Long ago, one Chithappa (uncle) made a statement amidst jaw dropping relatives that every coin has two sides. It made a lasting impression on me being the first English proverb which made sense to me without checking with Balu, who was then the ‘good in english’ in the family.

This blog is titled such that every experience of today makes me go back in a flash to some incidence of the past which just whizzes past me. 

This blog will outline incidences of today and how I relate with that of yesteryears.

Page 1
Got up in the morning, shrugged out with a pang of regret that no tennis today. .. It is not possible, anyways as I have to drop mother to Airport.

My note book is in tatters, the brown cover has come out, stuffed everything to my khaki bag, it is 8.40 already, mother has again wrapped 3 chappathis with baji in the middle in a eversilver dabba.....8.50 I go past the tennis court in Indian Gymkhana... uncles in white and white play tennis and in between break will have idly wada or uppma in canteen. Wondered kya life hai.... it is indeed nice to be pasia walla. Feeling thirsty, would the mali in the gymkhana   allow me to have water from the cooler or shoo me away like yesterday.  I had my sweet revenge, when I threw big stone on the left side shutter which is always closed.  I am sure he will not remember me.... no soul around the cooler, had a quick fill of the glass and gulped it down and ran. Days first sense of achievement!

No comments: